Wednesday 3 December 2014

Love my job - playing dress up!!

I love my job - I get the chance to work with some very talented people from hair stylists, make up artists, designers, photographers and vintage shops.

This year has seen a slight change in direction working on my Vintage is for Everyone Campaign - with an exciting project being launched hopefully at Norwich Fashion Week.

One of my favourite things to do is put together a fashion shoot - I love the whole process of working on the theme, sourcing the perfect outfits - choosing the models and creative team to make it reality!!

And I have some planning to do for the little secret project but am looking forward to getting started!!

I have worked on some fabulous ones this year - here are just a few images from my favourites.

 
I wanted show that the collection would work on every age and that vintage could too - the start of the thought process on Vintage For Everyone. (photo: All about Image)





A sunny day at Hoveton Hall for a vintage sport inspired shoot - loved this one such fun!!
Photo: Joe Black Photography hair and make up Missy Vintage
Clothes: Retreat Vintage and Lulu Vintage.
 


We worked hard that day - we also shot for a 40's glamour feature for Norwich Resident Magazine and Royal Resident Magazine.
Love the movement in these images.
Dresses Retreat Vintage and Wake Up Little Susie.
 





Photo shoot for Maids Head Hotel - this was so much fun running around the corridors.
Photos: Joe Black Photography
Hair and Mup Missy Vintage
Clothes from: Proudlock and Harry, Retreat Vintage, Love Couture, Frock Spot and John Lewis.
 



Vintage for Everyone - the beginning of a new project.
 
 
 
I already have shoots planned for the new year - more Vintage for Everyone, Norwich Fashion Week shoot for the Vintage fashion show and lots of other ideas too.
 
 
If you have a shoot you would like me direct or organise for you - get in touch - check out the website for details and my whole gallery Fabulous Miss K
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment