Tuesday 29 November 2011

Dressing the Season

Party season is here so what to wear to all those fabulous invites that start dropping on your doormat.

It can get expensive to find an outfit for every occasion so I have a couple of "go to" dresses that I wear with different accessories to change the look so it doesn't look the same way twice.

So here is my guide to how to dress for the party season.

(picture Vogue)
Start with a simple LBD

add a great pair of heels to add a pop of colour

Killer heels from Primark


Glitzy Secrets brooch £32, I would put one of these on each shoulder of this dress or at the waist.

You could also add a cute cocktail hat or attach a chiffon scarf to one shoulder and or to both and drape the ends to the back to create a cowl neck at the front.

Or tie a contrasting scarf around your waist as a colourful cummerbund.


(picture Vogue)

I just had to include this wonderful festive dress in a rich red velvet and with the white fur is sooo Christmassy!!