Monday 28 January 2013

A fabulous treat!!!

This year my lovely hubby is celebrating a BIG birthday so as treat for him (and me too!!) I have booked us in for a night here .......




So now I have to find lots of suitable outfits that I can float around the fabulous Art Deco reception and descend the staircase in style as if I was in an episode of Poirot!!





It is very decadent and expensive but hey you only live once and we would fit in so well in the amazing surroundings it just had to be done!!!

So here are a few ideas of the look I think I would go for







Now I need to see if I can find outfits similar to these or create them from some of the clothes I have in my wardrobe and it might have to be the latter as I have got to save up for the room!!!

So watch this space for outfit updates and purchases and of course the actual stay too!!!