Monday 14 January 2013

Ski Bunnies

With the first few flurries of snow here in Norwich and the promise of more to come  a  little post about skiing!!!

I have always thought that I would like to go skiing but it does seem all a bit to energetic for me??? I like the idea of the cute vintage outfits and drinking egg nog by a roaring open fire and a bit off après ski but as I am not a huge winter fan it may not be a good idea.




The fantasy is that you will look like a Bond girl or Audrey Hepburn in Charade.




The reality is a lobster coloured face due to sun burn and panda eyes from the wind and snow blowing in your face???

So maybe booking the holiday to the Swiss Alps will go on hold for another year and  I will make do with watching the snow drift from my window with my own hot toddy, a blanket with a good movie on the TV and here are a few outfits that I would choose if I DID ever book that holiday??!!

 
 
 
 
Keep warm, wrap up  and try to have a little touch of vintage glamour when you venture outdoors or if you are anything like me you will stay inside and watch from a far as much as I can!!!